Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MemoriesOfMyBaby

Its 12:00 AM of October 06, 2010 here now. I just went for a sleep a hour before, but didn't fell into... and the reason is my sweet laughing baby and i started writing this...

She was just 6 months old and i'm forced to travel for official purpose. I was remembering the moment she smiled at me on Bangalore Airport when i'm about to leave her for Denmark. That is a special smile because, i moved approximately10 feet away from her with my luggage nearing the main gate. I stopped there wanting to see my beauty queen, but I'm unlucky, as was looking around the people in the airport except me...:(

My wife and my lovely mom tried to make her look at me by pointing their fingers on be, but it failed and i requested them not to disturb her as i didn't want to disturb her from what she is doing... Meanwhile a gentleman behind me applies horn asking me to go further without knowing my pain at my heart, may be he is going to fly to see his loved ones...

Now, I'm about to turn back or half turned and start moving, but to my surprise she looked at me, I Stopped there, gave way to the gentleman behind me and to my stunning surprise, she recognized and gave a complete smile at me and until now that was my happiest moment of my life as a father.

The reason why i'm very happy was first, she recognized me at a little far distance close to 10 Feet and the second reason is, i was wishing to take my family but that plan was dropped for couple of reasons and i was bit worried, that she may forget me when i return back... But now her recognition gives me a comfort and relaxed me about my worries...

I do not know, when i closed my eyes, i'm remembering her beautiful smile...Im badly looking forward to meet her back in couple of months...

I feel like i want to hug and kiss her and say
I Love You Dear...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brother this is just nick of time. when u back ur sweety will call u papa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sitappa, it is really very hurt when u leave ur loved ones........ just b cool sitappa........ everything will b fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi senthil don't worry da . enakkum dubai pogumpothu madurai airport la inba vittu vanthapothu ippadi thaan irunthathu. apparam konja naal sariyapoirum. unakku enna 2months thaan.

    ReplyDelete